|Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET-2018)||May-Jun 2018|
|Date of declaration of JUET-2018 result||Jun 2018|
JUET 2018 Result Important Dates
|Announcement of JUET 2018 Result||Last week of June 2018|
|JUET 2018 Counselling Process Starts||2nd week of June 2018|
|Second Round of JUET 2018 Counselling||Last week of June 2018|
Jammu University Admission 2018, Apply for JU Application Form Online:
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in Jammu University need to apply in proper channel. JUET 2018 Application form will be available on the main official website of the university. For applying process, candidates needs to go to the official website. We here giving you some of steps you can follow an easy process:
- Firstly visit the official website of Jammu University.
- On the home page click on the admission option
- Now click on the student’s option and then download the applcation form
- Take the hard copy of application form and fill this it with correct data
- Then send this form in a proper channel till the closing date.
Eligibility Criteria: For the admission in the various courses, a candidate needs to fulfill some of the criteria.
- For admission in undergraduate course: For admission in undergraduate course, a candidate need to be 10+2 (higher secondary) qualification from recognised board.
- For admission in Postgraduate course: for admission in the post graduate course a candidate needs to be having Graduate degree from recognized university.